NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award 2017 & 2018 PLATINUM LEVEL
Ryan possesses a perfect balance of quantitative and qualitative skills thanks to his numbers background as an accountant, and his creativity honed via his marketing degree and entrepreneurial endeavors. Ryan takes the time to ensure that your property is marketed for greatest impact by specially targeting the right buyers. Empathetic, motivated, friendly and fun, Ryan will make your entire real estate experience rewarding.
- Born and raised in Morristown
- B.S. degree from Northeastern University in Accounting and Marketing
- Licensed CPA
Prior to working at Coldwell Banker, Ryan worked at several world-class companies, including:
- Citi Habitats - a top-ranking real estate brokerage in New York City
- Grant Thornton LLP - the fifth largest accounting firm worldwide
- Global Brands Group - an international branded apparel, footwear and brand management company
- Sullivan & Cromwell - one of the world’s most prestigious financial law firms
- Sony Music
Ryan enjoys playing ice hockey, golf, and tennis and is an active member at Spring Brook Country Club. Ryan also has a passion for cinema, having produced independent films and commercials. Ryan's wife of four years, Cara, is a school teacher. Together they have a dog, Henry, who is a four year old Bernedoodle.